Child Sexual Exploitation Level 3
Pre-requisites: Participants must have completed:
- the level 2 Child Sexual Exploitation training.
Target Group: This workshop is advanced level training aimed at practitioners undertaking assessments and/or working with victims of Child Sexual Exploitation and their families.
Course Aim: The training aims to help develop understanding of CSE from a young person’s and family’s perspective and explore how agencies can work together to mitigate the risks and offer support. It will enable delegates to make significant improvements to their working practices in relation to CSE.
- To recognise how children and young people become involved in CSE and know how to respond to concerns or disclosures
- To develop an understanding of the different professional roles and strengthening partnerships when working in this area of safeguarding.
- Developing skills, strategies and confidence when working with young people and their families
- Being aware of support available to address issue arising from CSE