Foundation Module 3 – Core Groups
Please note – Module 3 will be combined with Module 2 as of September 2016. If you have already completed Foundation Module 2 (prior to September 2016) and need to book a place on Foundation Module 3, there will be courses available until October 2016. If you still need to attend Module 3 after this date, please email us at email@example.com to enquire about future courses.
Pre-requisites: Participants must have completed
- Foundation Module 1 and Foundation Module 2
Target Group: The course is aimed at practitioners and managers in voluntary, independent and statutory agencies who are likely to be the identified as core group members from their agency who will be responsible for the detailed development and progress of Child Protection Plans.
Course Aim: This training builds on the learning from Foundation Module 1 and 2. This course will enable core group members to understand their roles and deliver skills to become effective in making contributions to Core Group meetings.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Gained an understanding of the role and responsibilities of members of Core Groups.
- Developed skills and confidence in contributing effectively to the development and implementation of child protection plans.
- Considered models of change and barriers to engagement.
- Explored recurring themes from national and local Serious Case Reviews and to consider the implications for local practice.