Neglect Train the Trainers
Participants must have:
A role as safeguarding training lead within their organisation
- Completed SSCB Safeguarding Foundation Modules 1, 2 and 3 and recently attended training on Neglect
Target Group: The course is aimed at safeguarding leads who wish to deliver training on neglect and its impact on children and young people to staff within their own organisation.
Course Aim: Familiarisation of the materials developed by ‘Children and Family Training’ on Neglect so trainers can disseminate information to their organisations.
Areas covered will include:
- Introduction to childhood neglect
- Focus on children and young people
- Focus on parents
- Managing neglect
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Familiarised themselves with current resources and research.
- Shared experiences with other trainers from other organisations.
- Developed an understanding on how to deliver the material which includes workbooks and DVD’s.
Click here to book your place.