Train the Trainers (SSCB Foundation Module 1 & 2 )
Pre-requisite: Participants must have
- A role as safeguarding training lead within their organisation
- Completed all SSCB Safeguarding Foundation Modules
Target Group: The course is for those who wish to become a SSCB trainer and deliver multi-agency Foundation modules 1and 2 training.
Course Aim: Familiarisation and practice in delivery of the SSCB FM1 and 2 materials.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course participants will have
- Familiarised themselves with current resources.
- Shared experiences with other trainers from other organisations.
- An understanding of how to deliver the FM1 and 2 material
- Considered the importance of maintaining up to date knowledge in relation to research, cultural competence, practice guidance, policies and procedures.